Yield: 2 Servings
recipe by @the_pastaqueen
- Salt to taste
- 4 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 Medium sized crushed garlic cloves
- 2 Anchovies
- 50g of pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp of capers
- 360g of Cipriani crushed tomatoes
- Bomba dell’Amore Calabrian Chili pepper paste to taste
- 200g of Spaghetti
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Cup of pasta water
- In a Large pan over medium heat combine your olive oil, Garlic, Kalamata olives, capers, and melt in two anchovies. Let these ingredients cook until fragrant. Then, toss in your Cipirian crushed tomatoes, Calabrian chili pepper paste, and salt to taste. Let all the ingredients simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the sauce simmers, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Save a cup of pasta water, and then drain.
- Toss your spaghetti into your sauce and pour in your saved pasta water. Mix the ingredients together with love. Decorate the pasta with fresh parsley.
- Serve, and enjoy!